Deposit By Phone Bill
The great thing about casinos today is how people are now able to play casino games from the comfort of their homes. With just a computer and internet connection, you can already enjoy your favorite casino games just like being in an actual casino. Today, it’s even better. With just a browser and a mobile device, you can now bring your favorite online casino right in your pocket so you can play and win wherever you are.
It’s the easiest way to get access to casino games. How about paying the casino? Are there any other ways that you can pay other than using your card and e-wallets? Can you make a deposit using your phone bill? You are about to find out.
Deposit by Phone Bill
If you are cautious about giving out your bank account to sites online, then making a deposit to online casinos via Phone bill might just be the most fitting payment method for you. For some people, this may probably be the simplest method to use since it only requires players to call the number and send an SMS message to the online casino to make your deposit.
Why use your Phone Bill to Deposit
Everything now is made convenient on online and mobile casinos. From the accessibility of the platform to payment methods, everything is now made easy for the player’s convenience. Here are the reasons why Phone Bill Payment is definitely one option to consider for your casino deposits:
1. Depending on the security system, online casinos can be vulnerable to hacking causing hackers to get access to the online casino’s database.
2. Players do not need to enter their bank account number, which is safer.
3. The speed of service.
4. An easy and convenient payment method for those players on the move.
5. Players will only have to register their phone number directly with a pay-by-phone casino.
6. The total cost of the player’s deposit will only add up to their phone bills.
7. Privacy is assured. Since players only pay for their deposit via mobile phone, no bank data is transmitted.
8. Players can gamble safely knowing their personal info is secured.
9. Deposit via phone bill may impose limits, thus, you can control your spending.
10. Only takes a player a single text to settle deposit payments.
Step by Step Guide to Deposit by Mobile Phone Bill
Here’s a how-to guide on how you can make your deposit via mobile phone bill:
- Find a casino that supports pay-by-phone bill payment method.
Not all online casinos support this type of payment method. However, players can still find pay-by-phone casino sites that fit their deposit via phone bill needs. Always check if the payment option is compatible with your device and casino.
- Select Pay-by-phone bill method as your mode of payment.
This option can be found at the cashier section of any online casinos. Make sure to select this as your payment method.
- Indicate how much you would like to deposit.
Specify how much you would like to deposit. Some online casinos may set a maximum amount which may include some hidden charges so make sure to keep track of your spending.
- Enter your phone number.
This is used to verify if the user really is you.
- Verify the payment.
With your mobile device, you can verify the message with an included code that you can use to allow the deposit to enter your online casino account.
Unfortunately, players cannot use the pay-by-phone bill method when collecting your winnings. Find an online casino that allows you to choose other payment options to use for your withdrawals.
Is it safe to make a deposit using your phone bill on a mobile casino site?
When it comes to the safety of payments, paying by phone bill is definitely a guaranteed safe procedure. Mobile companies are backed with efficient security systems which are hard to get access to with hacking. So if there is any unauthorized entry that happens on your online casino or any suspicious use of your account, you will be notified right away.